Driving to Success: Let Your Spirit Take the Wheel
A spiritual retreat for overachieving entrepreneurs and professionals who want to redefine the answer to "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
Download the PDF book excerpt (includes full table of contents and first chapter)
Download an Exit Excerpt: Exit #11 - Time to Drive to Your Goals
Buy the E-book
Buy the Paperback
Buy the 3-Book Bundle
Driving to Success will help you make powerful changes in your professional life by letting your Spirit take control. Spirituality is not necessarily about religion. It’s the unique part of you that connects you to the Universe.
How do you know if your Spirit is driving in your professional life?
- You're authentic to who you are instead of living someone else's dream.
- You keep an eye on your GPS and enjoy the journey on the road of your professional life.
- You understand that Money is just one of your possible Success Drivers.
- You believe that you have a Destination (Mission) to reach through your professional life.
- You regularly Turn on Your Signals to recognize your role in the Universe.
- You shift Gears, when appropriate, based on the Signs you receive from the Universe.
- You aren't afraid of making occasional U-Turns.
Driving to Success will help you to ensure your Spirit is an integral part of your professional life. With practical successes and struggles from the author's life, the reader will get a step-by-step guide to discovering their path to success.
Driving to Success is ideal for...
- High school students
- College students
- Current entrepreneurs
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Couples in business (copreneurs)
- Sales professionals
- Nonprofit professionals
In this book, you will discover:
- an innovative way of thinking about your Personality and Spirit,
- the 4 Success Drivers that can make up your definition of success,
- the 5 Gears that determine where you are in your professional life,
- and how to shift up to assist you in achieving your Mission and goals.
Don’t pass up the opportunity to drive through your professional life with real purpose and passion. Read Driving to Success!
Driving to Success: Let Your Spirit Take the Wheel was published on May 20, 2010 as an e-book. The paperback was released on October 21, 2010. Become a Facebook fan, follow us on Twitter, and read our blog for the latest updates.
Leila is writing a children's parable about an African-American girl who finds herself in a new world of angels. The book is tentatively titled Skyla and the 12 Orb World. The publication date is TBD.